If you are not ready or willing to complete the arduous licensing and accreditation requirements to enable yourself to introduce debt financing solutions to your clients, this option allows you to simply gather the required information on your client, pass this information to us and allow one of our licensed, trained and experienced accredited finance consultants to do the assessment work for you.
- Gather your client's details associated with what they are trying to accomplish. Submit this information to us via any means of communication (phone, email or fax) allowing us to receive the information for assessment.
- A Tandem Uehling consultant assesses the opportunity and will contact you to discuss and compare the options available for your advice.
- The Tandem Uehling consultant returns to you an appropriate application form for the lender agreed upon, which best fits your client's needs.
- Whilst this form is making its way to you electronically, a list of required supporting documents will accompany it.
- You have your client review and sign the appropriate Assessment, Privacy and Acknowledgement Forms and return them to Tandem Uehling with the required supporting documents.
- The application is scrutinised and assessed along with the supporting documents. If anything is missing or requires further explanation, dialog between the planner and the consultant occurs.
- A loan application cannot be lodged until all the correct documentation is in place.
- The Tandem Uehling finance consultant submits an electronic application to the lender or forwards a full application and/or supporting documentation to the Tandem Uehling processing team.
- The Tandem Uehling processing team submits application to lender and manages the entire process through to settlement.
- The Tandem Uehling processing team provides up to date loan status to you the adviser.
- The lender of choice provides approval and settlement letter confirmations.
- Tandem Uehling will remind you of milestones that are relevant to the loan.