The Financial Professional is (or becomes) licensed with ASIC and accredited with each lender. This licensing allows the individual to be a Registered Representative of Tandem Uehling. Additional requirements are: membership with either the MFAA or FBAA, PI insurance and an external dispute resolution scheme like COSL. The Financial Professional can now introduce debt financing for their clients.
- Adviser (or one of your employees) meets with your client and gathers all the necessary information to assess the most appropriate financing solution. Tandem Uehling can be consulted to assure the options are truly the best.
- Adviser completes the specific application with their client and collects and collates all the necessary supporting documentation.
- Adviser submits electronic application to lender or forwards full application package with supporting documentation to the Tandem Uehling team.
- Tandem Uehling processing team 'vets' the application and remedies any inadequacies through the adviser.
- Tandem Uehling processing team submits completed application and supporting documentation to lender and manages the entire process through to settlement.
- Tandem Uehling processing team provides up to date loan status to the adviser.
- The lender of choice provides approval and settlement letter confirmations.
- Tandem Uehling will remind you of milestones that are relevant to the loan.